- Hariri Kurniawan Gondol Gelar Doktor Setelah Pertahankan Disertasi "Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Berbasis Nilai-Nilai Adat Istiadat Sunda"
- Teliti Dana Desa, Muhammad Rudi Wijaya Raih Gelar Doktor UIN Raden Intan Lampung
- Oriza Agustin Resmi Sandang Gelar Doktor "Pengembangan Masyarakat Islam" dengan "Sangat Memuaskan"
- Subhan Raih Doktor Pengembangan Masyarakat Islam setelah Meneliti Pemberdayaan Ekonomi Masyarakat di Kabupaten Pesawaran
- Penerimaan Dosen Tetap Non PNS UGM (Pendaftaran 1-30 September 2020)
After the success of Study UK Exhibition 2018, this year British Council will hold another Study UK fair on Sunday, 3 March 2019, at Kartika Expo Centre, Jakarta. The education fair will be the avenue for Indonesian students and parents to learn more about UK academic environment and world class institutions as well as opportunities of scholarship to the UK.
There are 40 UK institutions that will participate in the event. The institutions consist of English language training provider, pathway/foundation provider, boarding schools, as well as representatives from graduate and postgraduate program from world-leading UK universities.
UK is the home to more than 165 world-class higher education institutions which host 500.000 international students annually. Its competitive, high quality, and affordable academic environment has placed UK as a strategic higher education destination for Indonesian students.
Kartika Expo Centre – Balai Kartini
Sunday, 3 March 2019
13.00 – 18.00